proversecte Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Cockneys Vs Zombies Full Movie Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A gang of bank robbers fight their way out of a zombie-infested London.
This British movie is about a group of inept criminals who decide to rob a bank so they can save their grandfather's retirement home from being demolished by developers. Meanwhile on another building site some workers dig up an old graveyard and they get bitten by the "undead" which sets off a chain reaction. Then the bank robbers are cornered by the police while in the process of the robbery, but when they exit they find that they are all deada result of the horde of zombies. They have to get to the retirement home before the zombies do!
Nothing special about this title in my opinion. The "Guy Ritchie" parts in this film are too Guy Ritchesque, i mean, it is almost plagiarism and dialogs aren't good enough to compare to any Guy Ritchie classic film, suchthe plot. The zombies part, well is basically the same old zombie stuff and the killings are not particularly original. It is entertaining anyway but i can't stand cockneys, so i would suggest to anyone to watch better British horror-comedies suchAttack The Block or, of course, Shaun of The Dead. It contains some good moments tough, like the ultra-slow chasing scene between the old guy an a zombie, or the little zombie baby kicked on the banner against children violence. Best scene is probably at the end, when Alan Ford (the only great character of the film) kills a bunch of dead laying on the ground with a very big gun.
What a stupid film… but I really liked it.<br/><br/>I knew it was a comedy, but I was not expecting it to be this amusing.<br/><br/>The film is exactly what you would expect from the title… Londoners trying to escape a zombie plague from the East End.<br/><br/>There are some really great scenes in it… and the characters cockney accents really makes the comedy stand out more. It makes it more funny.<br/><br/>There are a couple of famous faces in the cast list. Our home born, Michelle Ryan plays one of the main characters. Michelle has had an interesting career so far. She started off in that rubbish soap opera, Eastenders… then she did a couple more TV shows before moving to America where she played the Bionic Woman… now she is back making more TV shows and movies here. This film also has former Bond girl, Pussy Galore… Honor Blackman.<br/><br/>The acting was not particularly great in this film, but that is a good thing when it comes to a movie like this. If the acting was good, then it would not have beenfunny. This film does not take itself too seriously which I really like. It makes fun of itself in that they know that the way cockneys talk, their language, is funny and they use that to their advantage to get the laughs.<br/><br/>There is a character in the film that I love… he was my favourite character. Butwith most awesome characters, he was only in it for a little while. He was not one of the main cast members. There is an old guy that always talks in cockney rhyming slang… but he seems to get it wrong every time. But when he is questioned about it, he can make everything rhyme. It is funnier than I just made it sound. You will have to see it to understand. haha<br/><br/>There are a few people I know that have seen this and they didn't like it. They thought it was too stupid and not funny… but then, they admitted to not understanding their accents in the film. I understand why people wouldn't like it… the budget looked very cheap on it. It had a b-move feel to it. In some scenes, it made me feel like I was watching a cheesy 80s horror film. Again though, i like those movies. So, if you are thinking you are going to see a comedy with lost of gore, you are! But the gore is not necessarily realistic. :)<br/><br/>I will give this film 7 out of 10.<br/><br/>I will leave you with one of my favourite quotes from the film:<br/><br/>"Those things are vampires! We need crucifixes, garlic, silver, holy water, and Christopher Lee!"<br/><br/>"No, you sloppy tart, those things are f*****g zombies!"<br/><br/>For more reviews, please like my Facebook page:<br/><br/>https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ordinary-Person-Movie- Reviews/456572047728204?ref=hl
From the moment a pair of workmen crack open a seventeenth-century plague pit and unleash the undead, Matthias Hoene’s lairy, gory zombie comedy delivers.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - The Introduction full movie in hindi downloadSpekti Set Tamu: Teen Mit Haluun full movie downloadCatwoman movie download in mp4Alien: Resurrection telugu full movie downloadBaby Products Industry vs. Paranormal in tamil pdf downloadThe Great Mistake of Dr. Miles full movie 720p downloadAkaKILL! Theater: 4th Elimination - Night Raid TV Shopping full movie torrentRedemption hd mp4 downloadthe The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature full movie in hindi free downloadDeadline movie in hindi hd free download

last edited 215 weeks ago by proversecte
Please log in to post a reply.